Find a battery or charger at BatteryHeads for your convenient. They Offered a low priced and high quality of any product you want to purchase their site. They will deliver your product quickly to your home. If the product purchased had difference, you can contact to them anytime by filing your name, email address and put your comment and so on. It's very easy site to deal with business you want, so have fun shopping!
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Sunday, March 23, 2014
|image by google|
I just done eating my late dinner tonight. Now can't sleep because I'm still so full with my yummy Barbecue wrapped hot dog, chicken wings and grilled asparagus and other foods:)
Anyway, Hope you guys had a fantastic weekend. See you tomorrow! Good night don't let the big bug bite lol!
Thursday, March 20, 2014
|walking at neighboring streets with my kiddies.:) photo by: www.myrnasjourney.com|
The weather here in Salinas is getting warmer and warmer now. As you can see the photo above, the sky is so clear and sunny, loved it!
I took this picture when my daughter and I went out to Post Office to mail something and after that we roaming around in our neighbor streets before we heading home. We walked almost 3 hours today which is really great exercised to burn my calories lol! I will do this more often since the weather is really incredibly warm now, plus lots of beautiful flowers or fruits on the houses or streets blooming. The parks, farm and other business started to look awesome because they maintain the cleanliness so on and so forth. I really loved to go out every day.
Now my kids can do a lot of things outside and do something else. It's our time for sure to do outdoor activities as well, like camping, biking,picnicking or whatever it is with family, relatives or friends - to be happy along with the sunny or a warm day.:)
Monday, March 17, 2014
I made this English Muffin Sandwich as our Sunday breakfast:) My family loved it!
|I made my own Muffin Sandwich:) photo by: www.myrnasjourney.com|
Though it takes time to cook because you fry first the bacon and the eggs, but after all it's worthy. It gives your tummy happy all day long lol!
If you want to make, just prepare all of this ingredients:
- 1 bag of English Muffin (or it depends how many people you have to feed)
- a dozen of eggs
- vegetable oil (for eggs frying)
- 2 pack Bacon
- a pack of sliced cheese (choice your brand)
- First and foremost, fry the eggs and bacon. For faster cooking, use 2 skillets, large and small. The small skillet for the eggs and large skillet for bacon. I like that way:) I like the eggs to be cooked separately from the bacon, to avoid so greasy. you know.... When you fry the bacon don't put oil on the skillet as bacon alone has fats. Just heat enough your skillet and fry the bacon. Turn them when it's brown color already, but don't burn it. Put them on a plate with paper towel.
- Cut slowly the Muffin and toast it. The bottom part of a muffin, rub with butter and the top part, rub with mayonnaise.
- Place the eggs on a muffin where you rubbed the butter, followed by bacon and cheese. Then melt a lil' bit the cheese in a microwave at least 35 seconds or until melting.
- Lastly, the half muffin where you rubbed a mayonnaise on it, put it on the top. Your finished product looks like on the above photos I attached.
If you see an obvious mistake please let me know how did you corrected it, thanks!:)
This policy is valid from 12 May 2009 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. My blog is compensated to provide opinion on products reviews, services, websites and numerous other topics. Even though I receives compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on my blog are purely my owned notions. If you have any questions or other related business, please contact me @ email@example.com, Thank you!